Helicobacter Pylori infection & Causes Of H. Pylori Bacteria
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) are basically germs that can enter your body and live and multiplying in your digestive tract. Helicobacter is very contagious and is considered that is passed from person to person by saliva, poor hygiene and fecal contamination. If you have a bacterial infection for several years, you can develop ulcers and irritation of your stomach lining. For some of the people with this infection can lead to severe problems like stomach cancers and ulcers.
More on this read: Medicine Net
Stomach Bacterial Infection (H. Pylori)
Helicobacter pylori is a stomach bacterial infection that infects millions of people and is very common. It is discovered in 1982 by Australian pathologist, Robin Warren and Australian gastroenterologist, Barry Marshall. They discovered that people infected with H. pylori will develop stomach ulcers. These bacteria attack the stomach lining and is estimated to cause 95% of duodenal and 75% gastric ulcers. So dealing with these bacteria is very important. When a patient is diagnosed with these bacteria and that can be done using few methods.
Helicobacter Pylori Tests and Tests Kits
Four tests have been used to detect H. pylori:
- Blood test
- Urea breath test, preferred test for H. pylori.
- Stool antigen test and gives the most accurate results….
- Stomach biopsy or Gastroscopy.
You can find different test kits on the internet, but they might be inaccurate, I will leave review in my product review section.
Helicobacter Pylori Medication
Eradication of Helicobacter Pylori is very hard. The treatment nowadays is consisted with a 7-day antibiotic regimen containing lansoprazole, amoxicillin, and clarithromycin (LAC) or Nexium, amoxicillin, Clacid (NAC). These triple treatment therapies comprises of a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) and their success rate is around 83% but you have to finish them completely for the full effect. I have taken the triple therapy and barely make it; it is very hard and demanding because you are taking strong medications. I have kidney pain during those seven days and I almost quit. So if you take this treatment, please consider all consequences before taking the medication.
Careful about the treatment
The treatment as I mentioned above is terrible for your stomach and guts that is why I don’t recommend the use of antibiotics at first place. Using antibiotics will cause H pylori to become antibiotic resistant and if you are unsuccessful for the first time, then will be no way of eliminating this bad bacteria. At the moment there are only a few medications out there.
Life After H Pylori
When your treatment is over, the consequences are still there. So many of the patients, including myself, have lost weight and lost my regular appetite. I still suffered from stomach pain, bloating and acid reflux. My esophagus sphincter wasn’t healed, and I had more problems than before. The medications will destroy all bacteria in you gut and stomach, meaning not only bad bacteria but good bacteria. So you might have IBS symptoms after the therapy.
Helicobacter Pylori Natural Treatment
There are ways to eradicate these bacteria naturally. First you need to take probiotic pills or even better probiotic milks and yogurts. I have taken them both, but after the 7 day treatment you can take them, because they are good for bringing positive bacteria back into your system and restore your balance. More about probiotics in a product review section. All of these methods/products I will list below, my wife has tried them and she got cured taking no medication. So I will provide you links and you can buy them and feel better instantly.
17 WAYS HOW TO GET RID OF H. PYLORI
- First take probiotic pills and honey. I will link some of them I bought from Amazon and they are amazing.
- Eat more green vegetables and broccoli sprouts or broccoli sprinkled with olive oil.
- Drink 100 percent Organic licorice tea . Link to the product Review
- Drink one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar that is organic. I will let you know which are the best for you.
- Take calcium tablets, Vitamin C and E
- Digestive enzymes containing Betaine HCL and pepsin tablets to increase your stomach acidity. Because the PPI pills they lower down your stomach acidity the food stays longer in your body and that is why you don’t have acid reflux because they cut down the acid secretion. Betaine will help you restore your level and you will take as much as your body needs. I have been on nexium or omeprazole and they destroyed my life by eliminating my stomach acid, and that is why I look for natural remedies that work for curing my problems.
- Read our review about Deglycyrrizinated Licorice or DGL tablets. Read our Organic Licorice Extract Review
- Make probiotic kefir yogurt
- Green tea organic
- Matcha organic powder
- Slippery elm powder
- Turmeric organic
- Baking soda recipes will be linked
- Using Zing tablets.
- Mastic gum resin from mastic tree is also very effective in killing H pylori.
- Heal your gut powder to help healing leaky gut
Healing Stomach Inflammation
Everyone that has stomach issues like acid reflux, GERD, IBS and heartburn will need to take drastic steps to change their lifestyle and what they are eating. That doesn’t mean we will never enjoy the same foods as our friends, but it means we need to understand what we eat, when we eat and how we eat. Also we all need to take all of those supplements above because they are natural and doesn’t cause addiction and side effects. I will post or publish guide how I healed myself with perfect diet and combination of these organic supplements.
Please share, like and comment.